The design of Heat Powered Stove Fan N429 is more attractive,the size fits almost all freestanding stoves. No electricity required,just place it on the top of your stove,with a surface temperature between 50-350°C (122-662°F),the fan will create its own electricity with the heat and circulate warm air 220CFM (cubic feet per minute) throughout the whole room with 17% fuel cost saving.
1) Circulates warm air throughout the room
2) Powered by heat,speed automatic controlled by temp of stove top
3) Don’t need electricity,no running cost
4) Compact design,height only 189mm
5) Start to work at temperature 50°C(122°F)
6) Safe,its inbuilt protection system to stop them overheat
7) Maximizes efficiency of stove
8) Silent operation,no noise,ready to use out of box
9) Eco-friendly,reduce emissions of stoves
– Material: Anodized Aluminum
– Product Dimension: Height189mm,Width180mm
– N.W.: 0.5kg
– Color Box Size: 17cm x 11cm x 20cm
– Starting Temp:50ºC(122ºF)
– Maximum operating temp 350ºC(662ºF)
– Optimum operating range:80-250°C(176°F-482°F)
– Air Flow:220CFM
– Starting Up Time(200ºC):28-50 Sec
– Running RPM:900RPM
– Silent operation,the noise less than 25dB
– Warranty:12 months
– Magnetic Stove Thermometer:Diameter 63mm,monitor temp from 100-800°F(40-425°C).(+/- 10%),placed on the stove top or side,or single wall pipe
What to Do If Noise
If there is noise caused by the spinning fan,please check the fan blade,normally it because the blade is a little bent,rotate the blade with your finger,find the bent part,fix it to the right position by hand,no tool needed.Sometimes it still happened after shipping.As the blade is aluminum,not iron or other hard materials,so it’s also very easy to be fixed.
- DHL Ship to US 5-9 work days. A stove fan to circulate heat throughout the whole space,a thermometer to monitor temperature,1 year international warranty
- Compact design: height only 189mm to fit the tightest of spaces,Inbuilt protection system to stop them overheat
- Fast start from temp 50°C(122°F),do not exceed 350ºC(662ºF). Do not put in front of the chimney,the high temperature may cause damage.The optimum position is at the side or back part of the stove top.
- The fan is heat powered,if your stove is heat insulation on the top,please do not buy,the fan will can’t work efficiently or even totally can’t work on your stove.
- Please note that it doesn’t operate like a electric blower fan.When you use a electric blower fan on your stove,you may feel breeze as you stand in front of it.With this heat powered fan,you don’t notice the breeze but will feel the overall room temperature rise.It silently moves the air above the surface of the stove increasing the efficiency without using electricity.So please do not take it as a product quality problem.
Click Here For More Information