Looking for the perfect gift for your grill-loving, barbecue-obsessed friend? Want to add more grilling accessories to your arsenal? The BBQ Dragon BBQ Grill Press is awesome for any food fanatic. Why should you use a meat press? Some cuts of meat are really thick, so cooking with a press helps it cook all the way through at faster rates. At 2.9 pounds, the BBQ Grill Press is perfect for flattening your meats. You can also use it to keep meat like bacon and ham from curling. If you’re feeling saucy, try making grilled sandwiches and paninis with the press. Meat presses are amazing because they help squeeze out the unwanted fat that gets left over when you cook without a press. Another reason to use a grill press is purely for aesthetic reasons. It can give perfect sear or grill marks to anything you cook. The heat-resistant spiral handle is safe to touch while you cook. You can use a grill press on grills, stoves (gas, electric, and induction), and griddles. It’s 8.7 inches long and 5.3 inches wide and will fit on your meat in a pan or just on a grill. When cared for properly, cast iron products last for a lifetime. This cast iron meat press is already pre-seasoned and can be used straight out of the box. You will need to occasionally season the press to maintain its high quality. The press should be washed after each use. While the press is still warm, use hot water to scrub all of the food off and then dry it. To get it fully dry, place the press on a clean hot surface-like the stove-and let the water evaporate. Never soak the press in water and you should eliminate the chances of your cast iron rusting. At BBQ Dragon, we aim to provide you with the most innovative tools for your grilling experience. Every BBQ Dragon product includes a one-year satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t happy with your purchase, we’ll refund your money. At BBQ Dragon, our goal is to create products for our grill-loving masters. We like barbecue. You like barbecue. See a pattern here?
- WHY USE A MEAT PRESS?: There are many reasons to use a meat press. Most people use a press to remove unwanted fats out of meat. A press can also be used to flatten meat like burgers to help them cook faster or bacon or ham to prevent the edges from curling. Add perfect grill lines on your meat by using a press. Paninis and other grilled sandwiches are made easier by using the press.
- USE ON GRILLS AND STOVES: The BBQ Dragon BBQ Grill Press can be used on so many surfaces. Because our press is cast iron, it can be used on grills and stoves. Use it on gas, electric, and induction stoves. You could even use the meat press on a griddle. Whether you’re cooking in the kitchen or on the grill, use our press to get perfect sear marks on your meat and sandwiches.
- CAST IRON: Our BBQ Grill Press is made out of cast iron and is already pre-seasoned. That means you can use it straight out of the box. To clean, use hot water and scrub the press while it’s still warm. When all of the food bits come off, wipe it dry and place it on the clean, hot stove or grill to fully dry. Treat with vegetable oil periodically.
- GRILL PRESS DIMENSIONS: The BBQ Dragon BBQ Grill Press weighs 2.9 pounds. It’s 8.7 inches long and 5.3 inches wide. Most standard cast iron pans are 10 inches in diameter, so our grill press is the perfect size to use. The heat-resistant spiral handle is cool to the touch. This innovative handle will eliminate the probability of burning your hand.
- BBQ DRAGON QUALITY: At BBQ Dragon, we use high-quality sources to manufacture all of our products. All of our BBQ Dragon products include a one-year satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with the BBQ Dragon BBQ Grill Press, reach out and let us know. We will send you a new product or refund your money.