The Lil’ Timber is the only wood pellet patio heater on the market. Requiring no electricity, this heater’s flame is powered only by gravity and the venturi created from the stove pipe. The Lil’ Timber has a 60k BTU output! This radiant heat will be sure to warm you from head to toe. The stainless hopper holds 12 lbs of pellets and runs for approximately 2 hours. The new “V” Channel Fire Grate keeps the ash content concentrated downward helping eliminate ash and make the cleanup a breeze. Stop or start your Timber heater easily with the new shutoff key. A stainless steel top reflector, stove pipe, Base, American made spring handles, and stainless hardware create a clean look, perfect for any setting. Heavy Duty 14 gauge firebox and 10 gauge fire plates ensure the longevity of the product. Using Wood pellets as a low carbon alternative fuel just makes sense when compared to the price and efficiency of propane. Pellets run at a quarter of the operating cost, while producing twice the amount of BTUs. The Lil’ Timber boasts a heating radius of 10 feet, covering 300 square feet outdoors. No other product on the market compares to what you’re about to buy!
– Dimensions 11W, 20D, and 84 inches T. Weight – 65 lbs
– 12 lbs hopper capacity burns for 2 hours
– Easy start up, simply poor fire gel or charcoal lighter on pellets and light with match
– Easy temperature control by dial damper at front of stove
– Shut off time:5 minutes to burn out remaining fuel once shutoff key is inserted. Additional 20 Minutes cool down after fire burns out.
– Heat Distance: Heat Radius is 10′ from stove. Over 300 Sq Ft OUTDOORS!
– Distance to Combustibles: 36″ all directions including above unit.
- Damper Dial: Controls the temperature of the heater by adjusting the amount airflow. Reach the highest temperatures with the damper dial fully closed.
- V Channel Firepot: The downward flow of pellets is crucial to the ash content elimination and the continual dropping of new fuel. This most recent fire grate design is configured to allow the optimum amount of oxygen mixed efficiently with the right mixture of fuel for a high BTU output.
- Stainless Hopper: holds 12 lbs of pellets and will run for approximately 2 hours. Hopper extensions are available that provide another 3 hours of run time.
- 3 Sided Fire Viewing: These high temp glass panes provide a mesmerizing view of man’s greatest discovery.
- Top Reflector and Stainless Spark Arrestor: Stops any sparks from leaving the stove pipe and reflects heat back down.