Just to say Thank You for checking out this Book I want to give you a copy of my upcoming book Paleo Pantry: The Beginner’s Guide to What Should and Should NOT be in Your Paleo Kitchen.
Go to aPaleoPantry.com to reserve your FREE copy!
Nothing says summer like a cold drink, and the intoxicating aroma of meat sizzling over charcoal wafting through the balmy evening air.
When it comes to converting to a Paleo lifestyle, grill lovers pretty much have it made: you confront very little recipe conversion at barbecue season! But even meat-lovers need to watch their sauces, rubs, and marinades, and like Mama always said, “Don’t forget the fruits, and veggies…!”
Here in my native Virginia summers can be scorchers and even when you’re using the grill for the main dish some days you just don’t want even the heat of a single sauté pan going in the kitchen so in “Paleo Grill Cooking: Gluten Free Recipes for Paleo Grilling and Barbecue Dishes” we’ve created combinations of meats, fruits, and veggies and yes, even a mock-tail that can all be prepped without lighting a single burner on your stove.
Now if all you have is a stove and a grill pan, all of these recipes can be prepared using just them, and they will be tasty, but there’s a certain magic that happens when charcoal and fire dance with fresh seasonal ingredients and succulent slabs of meat!
Don’t worry if you’re not the next Bobby Flay, we cover the steakhouse secrets to grilling so you too can make those perfect crosshatch grill marks, and finish your meat like a pro.
Even if you’re a complete novice you’ll be able to get your grill on with:
* Barbecue Standbys like a traditional Grilled Rib-Eye, Classic BBQ Chicken, and Memphis Style- Baby Back Ribs
* Seafood Stunners like Shrimp on the Barbie, Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa, and Citrus Salmon on a Cedar Plank
* A secret for super-juicy grilled chicken breasts every time – no more dried our chicken “planks” for you!
* And some innovative NEW ways to get eat your veggies like Grilled Salsa, Portobello Bruschetta, and Grilled Sweet Potato Hash with Chili and Lime
* You certainly won’t want to miss the Grilled Stone Fruit using peaches, plums, nectarines, or whatever is freshest at the farmer’s market – heck even mangoes and pineapple are amazing like this!
* You’ll even get my favorite summer mocktail recipe for Grilled Pineapple Coladas with a dash of my secret ingredient (I discovered the “secret ingredient” on a trip to the Caribbean island of St. Maarten and was hooked – yummm!!)
So break out the blender, fire up the grill, and let’s make some barbecue!!!
Scroll up and get your copy of “Paleo Grill Cooking: Gluten Free Recipes for Paleo Grilling and Barbecue Dishes” now…
Click Here For More Information