Kelly Craig’s Alder Smoke Grill Bombs are the perfect way to cook juicy, succulent foods with a delightfully subtle smoky goodness. Made in America from all-natural SFI-certified wood without chemicals or additives, the Smoke Bombs are 100-percent, all natural, responsibly source and manufactured in Spokane, Washington, with a commitment to sustainable forestry. Perfect for meat, poultry, fish, fruits and vegetables, the Smoke Bombs are easy to use for adding a subtle smoky flavor to food while it cooks. Simply soak in water for 5 minutes and place directly on hot coals. For gas grills, wrap in foil and poke small slits before placing directly on the flame. They work equally well in charcoal and gas BBQ grills. Use a meat thermometer to ensure proper food safety. Instructions included. One time use, the Smoking Bomb are consumed by the flames during the cooking process. All-natural SFI-certified wood, responsibly source with a commitment to sustainable forestry that supports our vital environment. Wrapped in all-natural cotton muslin. Replenishable and eco-friendlly.
- Kelly craig’s alder smoke grill bombs for perfectly cooked food that is juicy and succulent, with a delightfully subtle smoky goodness
- Made in America from all-natural wood with no additives; sfi-certified; responsibly source and manufactured with a commitment to sustainable Forestry
- Works in charcoal and gas grills to gently add smoky flavor to meat, poultry, fish, fruits and vegetables while it cooks; includes Instructions
- Soak in water for 5 minutes and place directly on hot coals; for gas grill, soak and wrap in foil, Poke small slits, then place directly on the flame
- Use a meat thermometer for proper food safety; one time use; smoking bomb and cotton muslin wrap are consumed by the flames