Camp Chef is banging on all cylinders to offer a killer deal on a premium full-feature pellet grill smoker at an all-time low price (for a limited time). The SmokePro DLX PG24 pellet smoker sports more features and functionality than even top-of-the-industry competition can match (hence the great online reviews and almost unanimous favor of Camp Chef in comparison videos).
Features of Smoke Pro DLX PG24, vs. Top Competitor:
1. Cooking area 429 square-inch + included 141 square-inch second rack, vs. 418 square-inch space + 149 (sold separately)
2. Cooking temps from 160-500 degrees, vs. only up to 400
3. 25,000 BTU/hr, vs. 20,000 BTU/hr
4. Patented ash cleanout cup, vs. hours and hours of vacuuming
5. Hopper cleanout system, vs. no hopper cleanout system
6. Included internal meat temperature probe, vs. no probe included
7. Built in “Shutdown Mode”, vs. buying it separately as an accessory
8. Included side shelf, vs. no side shelf
Like mentioned before, this full-feature pellet grill smoker deal is available for a limited time, so get yours now! Have it delivered to your door for free.
- Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24 (Free Cover – $55 Value) – No Bow Sadly
- Best Value Full-Feature Pellet Grill and Smoker in the Industry 2017
- Patented Ash Clean-out System, Pellet Purge, and Grease Management System
- Cooking Temps Up To 500 Degrees (vs. Top Competitor at 400) and 25,000 BTU/hr
- 570 Square Inch Cooking Space, Hopper Cleanout, Meat Temperature Probe, and Auto-Igniter