- THICKNESS: 0.2mm, 0.02mm-1.6mm
- APPLICATION: Pellet perforated Tube Smoker Works With Gas Grills, Charcoal Grills
- HOLE SIZE: 3MM (width: 2)
- USAGE:screening,decoration, sifting, filtration, drying, cooling, cleaning
- HEAT RESISTANCE
– The one and only newest square design pellet smoker on Amazon!
Witness the Awesome Features and Advantages of our Stainless Steel Pellets Cube Smoker, Included but not limited to:
• SmokinCube is made of 100% stainless steel that is strong and will never break, bend or rust. This pellet smoker is built to last.
• This pellet smoker is designed with ultra fine perforated stainless steel mesh that keeps the wood pellets inside until it all burns and the small holes allows the free passage of smoke.
• It can be used with all kinds of grills like gas grills, charcoal grills, electric grills and portable grills. Enjoy your outdoor picnic with your family and friends with our pellet smoker cube.
• The square shape prevents the smoker from rolling, and it will stay where you put it, with its no roll design.
• Adds AWESOME smoke flavor to everything, making your barbecue more juicy and tasty.
• It makes an excellent gift for any occasion; birthdays, holidays, housewarming etc.
Buy with Confidence now!
Why wait until tomorrow? Simply Click ADD TO CART Now and Checkout to get this Brand New Stainless Steel Pellet Smoker Cube By SmokinCube straight to your door now!
BBQr’s Delight uses 12 different wood flavors (mesquite, hickory, oak, cherry, pecan, apple, orange, black walnut, sassafras, sugar maple, mulberry and Jack Daniel’s (made from mellowing charcoal used at the distillery)) for outdoor cooking. Directions for Foil Packet, Clay Smoker Box, which wood flavors go best with which meats, strength of wood flavors, flavor of different wood flavors, intensity of different wood flavors, tips and tricks of using wood flavors. Recipes: The Perfect Steak, Jack Daniel’s Beef Roast, Citrus Balsamic Beef Grill, Chef Paul’s Brisket Marinade Mop and Dipping Sauce, Smoky Stuffed Bell Peppers, Smoky Meat Loaf, Mike’s Burgers, Cheesy Beef Roast Delight, Bulgogi (Korean Barbecue Beef), Orange Pork Chops, Berry Nice Pork Chops, Smoked Pork Chop Egg Rolls, Grilled Bleu Cheese Stuffed Tenderloin, Southern Peach Pork Chops, Iowa Style Pork Chops, Kurt’s Orange Smoke Grilled Pork Chops, Roasted Pork, Pork Loin Roasts, Ham, Baby Back or Loin Ribs, Brining birds, J. R.’s Sunday Grilled Chicken, BBQr’s Delightful Chicken Breasts, Smoked Herbed Chicken, Double Smoked Chicken Breasts, Smoked Pesto Roast Chicken, Smoked Boneless Turkey Breasts, Apple Apple Turkey, Smokehouse Dixie Chicken, Cherry Smoked Cornish Game Hens, Stuffed Lobster, Whole Gulf Snapper, Too Good To Be Catfish, Grilled (Tuna, Salmon or Halibut) Steaks, Marge’s Peel and Eat Shrimp, Coconut Lime Shrimp with Peanut Sauce, Shrimp Kabobs, Smoked Catfish, Apricot/Cognac Glazed Duck, Drunk Elk, Drunk Venison, Smoked Baked Beans, Bigwheel’s Prize Winning Top Secret Pintos, Smoked Salsa, Grilled Artichokes, Balsamic Vinegar Onion Slices, Corn on the Cob, Roasted Peppers, Rice Mix on the Grill, Smoky Apple Tart, Grilled Stuffed Apples, Smoky Pineapple, Peach Cobbler, Peaches and Cream, Brandied Peaches, Brandied Apples, Brandied Pineapple, Smoked Cheese on the Weber Kettle Grill, Smoky Vegetable Soup, Tortilla Soup. Many of the recipes by prize winning barbecue contestants.