BBQr’s Delight uses 12 different wood flavors (mesquite, hickory, oak, cherry, pecan, apple, orange, black walnut, sassafras, sugar maple, mulberry and Jack Daniel’s (made from mellowing charcoal used at the distillery)) for outdoor cooking. Directions for Foil Packet, Clay Smoker Box, which wood flavors go best with which meats, strength of wood flavors, flavor of different wood flavors, intensity of different wood flavors, tips and tricks of using wood flavors. Recipes: The Perfect Steak, Jack Daniel’s Beef Roast, Citrus Balsamic Beef Grill, Chef Paul’s Brisket Marinade Mop and Dipping Sauce, Smoky Stuffed Bell Peppers, Smoky Meat Loaf, Mike’s Burgers, Cheesy Beef Roast Delight, Bulgogi (Korean Barbecue Beef), Orange Pork Chops, Berry Nice Pork Chops, Smoked Pork Chop Egg Rolls, Grilled Bleu Cheese Stuffed Tenderloin, Southern Peach Pork Chops, Iowa Style Pork Chops, Kurt’s Orange Smoke Grilled Pork Chops, Roasted Pork, Pork Loin Roasts, Ham, Baby Back or Loin Ribs, Brining birds, J. R.’s Sunday Grilled Chicken, BBQr’s Delightful Chicken Breasts, Smoked Herbed Chicken, Double Smoked Chicken Breasts, Smoked Pesto Roast Chicken, Smoked Boneless Turkey Breasts, Apple Apple Turkey, Smokehouse Dixie Chicken, Cherry Smoked Cornish Game Hens, Stuffed Lobster, Whole Gulf Snapper, Too Good To Be Catfish, Grilled (Tuna, Salmon or Halibut) Steaks, Marge’s Peel and Eat Shrimp, Coconut Lime Shrimp with Peanut Sauce, Shrimp Kabobs, Smoked Catfish, Apricot/Cognac Glazed Duck, Drunk Elk, Drunk Venison, Smoked Baked Beans, Bigwheel’s Prize Winning Top Secret Pintos, Smoked Salsa, Grilled Artichokes, Balsamic Vinegar Onion Slices, Corn on the Cob, Roasted Peppers, Rice Mix on the Grill, Smoky Apple Tart, Grilled Stuffed Apples, Smoky Pineapple, Peach Cobbler, Peaches and Cream, Brandied Peaches, Brandied Apples, Brandied Pineapple, Smoked Cheese on the Weber Kettle Grill, Smoky Vegetable Soup, Tortilla Soup. Many of the recipes by prize winning barbecue contestants.
Want To Be A Grill Master? This Is How You Do It!
Let’s face it … we’ve all left that delicious-looking steak on the grill just a few minutes too long. What happened? It quickly went from perfect and juicy to hard and chewy. (How embarrassing.) Chicken is worse! Take those chicken breasts out of the oven too soon and you’re in danger of illness from undercooked poultry.
You don’t have to be a master chef to produce perfectly cooked meats. With My Stunning Abode’s instant-read digital thermometer, the guesswork is gone, and you’ll be a dinner hero!
Four taste settings let you cook or grill made-to-order beef, pork, chicken, lamb, turkey or other meats to impress everyone at the table. Whether your guests prefer well-done or rare, you’ll know exactly when their entree is ready.
– Saves money with less meat ending up in the trash
– Celsius/Fahrenheit selector for use in any country
– Two AA batteries included
– Backed by our 100% money-back guarantee
– Auto shut-off saves battery life
– Easy-clean, dual stainless steel prongs
Order your instant-read thermometer today, and claim your title as Grill Master this weekend!
- Large digital instant-read display lets you clearly see the internal temperature of any meat (Batteries included!)
- Preprogrammed settings for beef, pork, chicken, lamb and turkey deliver foolproof grilling every time
- Four taste settings let you grill like a pro and impress your guests with cooked-to-order steak for rare, medium-rare, medium and well-done
- Large handle and long dual probes prevent burned fingers
- Backlit display allows easy temperature checks even at night – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – by My Stunning Abode TM