The Ultimate Turkey Fryer Cookbook covers everything you need to know to make the most of your new (or under-used) turkey fryer. With handy hints, great sauces and rubs, and easy-to-follow recipes, this cookbook is sure to inspire the gourmet fryer in you. Author Reece Williams adds chef-inspired tips to his detailed, delicious recipes that will not only teach you how to cook the perfect turkey, but also explain the safest and easiest ways to use your turkey fryer.
Of course, you’ll learn how to deep fry a perfect Thanksgiving turkey, but Reece also offers up recipes for sensational sides and mouthwatering desserts, such as:
Apple fritters and fried bananas
Chicken wings and corn dogs
Sweet potato donuts and funnel cake
Vegetable egg rolls and zucchini wheels
And many more!
The possibilities are endless in this thorough and comprehensive collection. Perfect for barbecues, picnics, and family dinners, The Ultimate Turkey Fryer Cookbook will eliminate any fears you have of using your turkey fryer and make it one of your favorite tools to use in the kitchen.
Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We’ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.
- The Ultimate Turkey Fryer Cookbook Over 150 Recipes for Frying Just about Anything
- Used Book in Good Condition
The book that taught America how to cook, now illustrated with glorious color photographyAll About GrillingA fresh and original way to put the classic advice of “Joy of Cooking” to work — illustrated and designed in a beautiful and easy-to-use new book.
- More than 90 of “Joy’s” recipes, including Grilled Swordfish with Tomato-Olive Relish, Grill-Smoked Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Beef Satay with Peanut Sauce, and Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Dozens of recipes for marinades, dry rubs, sauces, and other flavor enhancers
- Invaluable techniques and tips for laying, starting, and managing a cooking fireArtfully styled, brilliant color photographs of glistening white lobster meat in crimson shells, succulent pork tenderloin with bright green asparagus, and a plate piled high with fuchsia, orange, red, and purple onions and peppers may look like a three-star dining experience, but they are actually tried-and-true recipes made from The Joy of Cooking: All About Grilling. Dozens of helpful tips and techniques, clear, easy-to-follow instructions, and a rainbow of recipes for everything from seafood and vegetables to pork, poultry, and beef remind us why we’ve always loved the classic charm of The Joy of Cooking.
Ethan Becker, son and grandson of the women who taught generations to cook with the original Joy of Cooking, has updated it with this series of All About cookbooks. With notes and techniques scattered throughout, along with helpful illustrations, Becker continues his family’s tradition of offering recipes that take a reasonable amount of time to prepare but result in delicious, nutritious, family-friendly meals that are beautiful enough to serve to anyone. Grilled Sesame Scallions are quick and simple, and loaded with flavor. If you can tear yourself away from the glorious photo of Black Pepper-Crusted Grilled Sirloin with Red Onion Chutney, it only takes about 15 minutes to prepare, and the results are as mouthwatering as the photo. And if you want to get fancy, you can try Grilled Rock Cornish Hens in Spicy Port Wine Marinade, or Grilled Duck Breast with Hoisin-Ginger Sauce, or make your own homemade Ketchup or Mango Salsa. Whether you’re cooking for one or entertaining in style, whatever your grilling needs, this Joy is as indispensable as ever. –Leora Y. Bloom