Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Cook bacon and eggs for breakfast and grilled burgers for lunch. Versatility is important when it comes to outdoor cooking and the Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle can do it all. This cast iron grill/griddle heats evenly and holds heat well, making it easy to cook your food to perfection. Pre-seasoned with Camp Chef’s “True Seasoned Finish,” this grill/griddle has a natural cooking surface that is ready to use out of the box.
– Double-sided grill/griddle combo lets you griddle breakfast, then flip it over and grill dinner
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill/griddle holds the heat and sears the meat to cook better
– Cast iron grilling ridges allow you to grill like on a BBQ
– Molded on handles for easy gripping while moving
– Fits all Camp Chef 14″ & 16″ stoves
– Cooking Surface Dimensions: 14″ x 16″
– Cooking area: 224 sq in.
– Weight: 14 lbsMaximize space, time, and effort with this two-in-one Cast Iron Grill/Griddle from Camp Chef. This single cooking device has two faces; one for grilling up burgers, steaks, fish, and bacon; with handy grooves that draw grease away while cooking; and another face for griddling eggs, pancakes, tofu, stir-fry, and more! The Camp Chef grill/griddle combo is constructed of cast iron; the material recommended most by professional chefs for heat retention and even cooking. Designed to fit over a single burner on all standard-size Camp Chef stove models, this grill/griddle measures 13-by-15 inches. –Brian Olson
- True Seasoned Cast Iron
- Ready To Cook Surface
- 2-sided cast iron grill/griddle
- Fits all standard-size Camp Chef stove models
- Approximate 16″ x 14″ size