Camp Chef is banging on all cylinders to offer a killer deal on a premium full-feature pellet grill smoker at an all-time low price (for a limited time). The SmokePro DLX PG24 pellet smoker sports more features and functionality than even top-of-the-industry competition can match (hence the great online reviews and almost unanimous favor of Camp Chef in comparison videos).
Features of Smoke Pro DLX PG24, vs. Top Competitor:
1. Cooking area 429 square-inch + included 141 square-inch second rack, vs. 418 square-inch space + 149 (sold separately)
2. Cooking temps from 160-500 degrees, vs. only up to 400
3. 25,000 BTU/hr, vs. 20,000 BTU/hr
4. Patented ash cleanout cup, vs. hours and hours of vacuuming
5. Hopper cleanout system, vs. no hopper cleanout system
6. Included internal meat temperature probe, vs. no probe included
7. Built in “Shutdown Mode”, vs. buying it separately as an accessory
8. Included side shelf, vs. no side shelf
Like mentioned before, this full-feature pellet grill smoker deal is available for a limited time, so get yours now! Have it delivered to your door for free.
- Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24 (Free Cover – $55 Value) – No Bow Sadly
- Best Value Full-Feature Pellet Grill and Smoker in the Industry 2017
- Patented Ash Clean-out System, Pellet Purge, and Grease Management System
- Cooking Temps Up To 500 Degrees (vs. Top Competitor at 400) and 25,000 BTU/hr
- 570 Square Inch Cooking Space, Hopper Cleanout, Meat Temperature Probe, and Auto-Igniter
There’s nothing quite like waking up in the woods and making breakfast in the open air, or gathering with friends around a fire after a long day of hiking.
Good food makes for great camping! The two can and should go hand in hand, and the recipes and tips in this book will guide you along the way.
This is a book for day trippers, adventurers, campers, and anyone who enjoys cooking outdoors. You’ll find organizational advice and cooking techniques, from planning your meals, packing a cooler, and stocking a camp pantry to building a fire, grilling in foil packs, and maintaining heat in a dutch oven. The recipes are presented by meal: breakfast, lunch, snacks, sweets, and all-out feasts. You can choose your own adventure for each occasion, with recipes as easy as Mexican Street Corn Salad and Tin Foil Seafood Boil to more involved dishes like Korean Flank Steak with Sriracha-Pickled Cucumbers and Dutch Oven Deep-Dish Soppressata and Fennel Pizza. All recipes use a standard set of cookware to streamline your cooking in camp, and are marked with icons to help you quickly find a suitable recipe for your cooking style.
Whether you’re an aspiring camp chef or a seasoned Scout, you’ll find plenty of inspiration in these pages for getting outside and eating well under the open sky.
- The New Camp Cookbook Gourmet Grub for Campers Road Trippers and Adventurers
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors When it comes time to grilling your favorite meats you want the most delicious flavor possible. The Professional Barbecue Grill Box will outperform other grills because of its patented heat-diffuser plate and cast iron grill grates. Camp Chef’s patented heat diffuser converts flame to inferred heat, evenly heating the cast iron grill grates so your meat is seared to perfection. Grease drippings are vaporized infusing your food with a rich barbecue flavor that cannot be achieved any other way. A temperature gauge is built into the lid for convenience.
– Cast iron grill grates
– Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
– Fits all Camp Chef 16″ stoves
– Lid damper valve helps control heat and smoke while sealing in the flavor
– Built-in temperature gauge
– Hinged Lid and lid handle for convenient opening and latch locks lid and grates down for transportation
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
– Cooking Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ (384 sq. in)
– Overall Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ x 7″
– Weight: 33 lbs.
- FITS 16″ ORANGE FLAME Camp Chef 16″ Stove Accessory, Specially designed heat diffuser plates turn flame into infrared heat and instantly vaporizes grease drippings
- HEAVY DUTY CUSTOM FIT -Cast iron grill grates Cooking Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ (384 sq. in) Overall Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ x 8″ Weight: 33 lbs
- READY TO COOK- easy to assemble, be cooking right out of the box, True Seasoned Finish cast iron grill grate holds the heat and sears the meat
- HINGED LID WITH TEMP GUAGE- convenient opening and latch locks lid and grates down for transportation
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Get the best out of your Dutch Oven with these incredible recipes!
Do You Want Quick, Easy and Delicious Recipes for the Whole Family?
If so, “Dutch Oven: The Ultimate and Complete Recipe Book For Dutch Ovens With Tested Delicious Recipes (outdoors, indoors, camping, grilling, easy, camp fire, ingredients, slowcooker, hot pot, chicken, beef, pork recipes for all the family)” by Henry Thompson is the book you need! Whilst it’s common knowledge that the dutch oven is: an easy and convenient way of cooking at home or over the fire. Now, with Dutch Oven, By Henry Thompson you will also have tones of easy and delicious recipes to make and enjoy. This guide aims to provide you with filling, nutritious recipes that not only satiate cravings, but keep you going until your next meal. Unlike other recipe books I have personally developed, tried and tested these… to ensure you only receive the best. Here Is What You Will Find Inside…
- Explanation and Overview of the Dutch Oven
- Poultry Recipes
- Fish and Shellfish Recipes
- Beef, Lamb and Pork recipes
- Delicious Breakfast Recipes
- Mouth-Watering Recipes
- Filling Dinnertime Recipes
- And much more!
So, download this guide and learn incredible new recipes that you, and your body, will love! See you inside!
Cook delicious meals anywhere from the backyard to the backcountry with the Coleman Portable Propane Grill. This powerful grill fires up with just a push of a button. The matchless lighting system is just the first piece of convenient technology you’ll notice on this durable, steel-crafted outdoor appliance. The fully-adjustable, 180 square inch cooking surface on this 1 burner portable propane camping grill offers up to 11,000 BTUs of power in a smaller package. This helps to simplify your tailgating and camping experiences, while also expanding your options for preparing food at picnics and many other occasions. Its WindBlock system and PerfectFlow propane pressure control technology keep the heat steady for consistent cooking. The portable propane camping grill has a small, compact size that makes it easy to transport and store. The grill has a bold red and black color combination, capturing the classic Coleman color scheme.
- Small and compact Easy to transport and store
- Classic Coleman red and black color scheme
- Coleman camp grill has a 11,000-BTU tube burner Wind shielding system for maximum heat
- PerfectFlow system regulates fuel flow for constant, even heat
Developed by a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years experience camping in the Northwest Territories, Canada, and Montana, Lightnin’ Flame Firestarter makes starting fires easy. An alternative to firestarter squares, simply sprinkle the granulated pine shavings fire starters over kindling and light, then add your larger logs for a raging fire in less than a minute. Great for campfires, barbecues, home fireplaces, pellet stove, fire rings and wood stoves.
- Granulated pine firestarter flakes replace newspaper and other tinder
- Lightnin’ Flame fire starter in lights easily the first time – only one match needed – even in windy and wet conditions.
- Your go-to fire starters for any wood burning fire. Perfect for campfires, charcoal BBQ grills, wood burning stoves, pellet stoves, fire rings and fireplaces.
- Super easy to use – just sprinkle firestarter on kindling and light. Starts up to 48 fires for just 35 cents per fire.
- Waterproof plastic container stores safely anywhere, even outside. Ideal for camping.
Are you sick and tired of bad BBQ? Well, so are your friends, neighbors, and family members. With the Woodwind wood fire pellet grill, mediocre grilling can be a thing of the past. Put the bland chicken and burnt steak behind you, and become the grill master you were born to be. With digital temperature control, the Woodwind does all the work for you. All you have to do is turn it on, set the temperature, and let it work while you play. Which means no more babysitting! The Woodwind doesn’t just make grilling easier-it also makes it more delicious. The Woodwind is fueled by premium hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing. With grill temperature settings from 160° F to 500° F, you can achieve perfect results, whether you’re grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, braising, or barbecuing. And when you’re finished cooking, cleanup is a breeze with our patented Ash Cleanout system. Discover the heavenly taste of a wood fire pellet grill with the Woodwind. Buy now to begin your journey to grill mastery.
- SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY- The digital temperature control and automatic auger feed pellets into the grill to maintain the heat for you and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it-no more babysitting.
- ENDLESS VERSATILITY- Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and barbecue all your favorite foods with premium wood-fired flavor on a single grill. Cook how you want with a huge temperature range at your fingertips, from 160° F up to 500° F.
- HUGE COOKING AREA- 570 square inches of cooking surface area and a removable upper warming rack give you enough room to cook for the entire neighborhood. Load up the grill with whole chickens, brisket, jerky, and more.
- PATENTED ASH CLEANOUT- Cleaning between cooks is as easy as pulling a lever, thanks to the exclusive Ash Cleanout system you won’t find on any other grill. That means less time wrestling with the vacuum and more time enjoying heavenly food.
- PELLET HOPPER CLEANOUT- When you want to change out your premium hardwood pellets for a new flavor, the process is easy. Simply open the pour spout and empty the pellets into a bucket or bag. In minutes, you could start cooking with a new wood flavor.
- Warming rack to create added cooking space
- Fit all Camp Chef 24 inch smoke pros pellet grills
- Add this warming rack to your pellet Grill for added surface area, so you can Cook more of what you love to eat