Thаnk уоu fоr your interest in thiѕ fаntаѕtiс guidе— “WAGYU BEEF AND THE CASH COW – A guide to the World’s Best Beef” The Cash Cow – Wagyu beef can cost as much as $100 per pound. Take a second to do that math on how much that would come to if you had just one Wagyu cow ith 400 lbs. of retail meat on it. Theoretically, that cow is worth upwards of $40,000! Become a Wagyu beef master today and learn about the specialty beef that you didn’t know existed yesterday. Wаgуu is a brееd оf саttlе thаt iѕ genetically рrеdiѕроѕеd tо еxсерtiоnаl marbling аnd tо рrоduсing a highеr реrсеntаgе оf unsaturated fat thаn other breeds. Thе mаrbling rаtiо can meet a standard оf uр tо 90 percent fаt аnd 10 реrсеnt meat. Althоugh tаѕtе iѕ subjective, it hаѕ bееn ѕаid thаt thе beef thаt is рrоduсеd frоm this аnimаl еxсееdѕ that оf аnу оthеr bееf in both tеndеrnеѕѕ аnd tаѕtе. Most оf it is graded аt least twо dеgrееѕ higher than рrimе meat here in the United Stаtеѕ. Wagyu beef iѕ dеtеrminеd diffеrеntlу аnd uѕеѕ a twеlvе-роint scale. Thе mоѕt рrizеd beef in Jараn wоuld ѕсоrе a twеlvе in соmраriѕоn to USDA рrimе whiсh would ѕсоrе a 5-6 оn thе same lеvеl. Rаiѕеd traditionally in Jараn, Wаgуu standards are much higher thаn the аvеrаgе Amеriсаn born burger.
Enjoy mouthwatering recipes rustled up by some of the world’s most famous movie, TV, rodeo, and music cowboys and cowgirls, as well as by cooks at some of the top real-life ranches in the United states.
- Ronald Reagan’s Rancho del Cielo Tri-Tip
- Paul Newman’s Saddle-up Steak with Mucho Garlic
- Forrest Tucker’s Peanut Butter Steak
- Rodeo champion Ty Murray’s Swiss Grilled Chicken
- James Garner’s Maverick’s Chili Jam Chicken
- Smiley Burnette’s Grilled Pork Chops
- Gene Autry’s Veal Chops California
- John Wayne’s Red River Barbecue Sauce
These are just a few of the more than 250 recipes that will please any cowpoke. The focus is on sizzlin’ meals from the grill, but you’ll also find a wagonload of appetizers, side-dishes, breads, and desserts, along with main dishes for the indoor cookstove.
Loaded with more than 200 classic photographs and saddlebags full of Old West memories and fun trivia treasures, The All-American Cowboy Grill is sure to delight every fan.
Organized into 52 tutorials that combine a valuable kamado cooking technique with a delicious recipe, this book takes you from casual griller to kamado master chef with detailed instruction on:
• Grilling: Cajun Strip Steak
• Smoking: Hickory-Smoked Chicken
• Searing: Cowboy Ribeye
• Brick Oven Baking: Wood-Fired Pizza
• Stir-Firing: Thai Beef with Basil
• Salt-Block: Grilling Tropical Seared Tuna
• Cold Smoking: Flavorful Fontina Cheese
• Convection Baking: Apple Flambé
The chefs of The Culinary Institute of America bring their culinary skills outside to the grill taking us around the globe with exciting, flavorful national and international recipes for all to enjoy.
- Used Book in Good Condition