Camping recipes that sacrifice the kitchen, not the taste!
Most people, when you say camping, think of nasty canned food, tinfoil stuck in your potato, and burnt everything. But now, with some help from Louise Davidson’s expert guidance (okay, a lot of help), you can cook up some of the most scrumptious dishes around. Why? Because just because you’re roughing it in the woods, doesn’t mean you have to rough over your taste buds (and your poor digestive system). You’re sacrificing enough of the finer things in life.
Make some of the best camping food around!
Just be sure to tie it up, we don’t want to be responsible for bear attacks just because your food smelled so darn good!
Find out how to make your meals the best part of your camping trip. Enjoy a great time with family and friends alike while being in the great outdoors, without the distractions of day to day affairs like work, cell phones, and the internet, and while enjoying truly good food. You’ll even find a recipe for a garbage can dinner that your family and friends will talk about for years to come!
Inside find the essentials to plan your camping trip and what to bring to make it the most memorable ever. You will also get an overview of the quickest, easiest, and most effective cooking techniques such as:
- Grilling over the campfire
- Working with an open flame
Get truly delicious meal ideas for your family and friends prepared easily with the detailed recipes
- Energizing breakfasts that will get you going strong all day
- Satisfying lunch recipes for even the most voracious appetite
- Scrumptious dinners that will have everyone ask for some more!
- Got to make appetizers and sides that your friends and family will adore
- No camping trip is complete without sweets! Please make some more!
Let’s start cooking delicious meals today! Scroll back up and order your copy today!
Click Here For More Information