- Thermal sensing probe with wire
- Regulates temperature by adjusting air and pellet flow
- Extreme high heat heavy duty wire
- Full length wire is approx. 18″
- FREE SHIPPING!
Ortech Controls is a leading supplier of electronic controls for wood fired pellet grills, stoves and furnaces. Founded in 1983 and located in Washington, Ortech has designed and manufactured controls for American Energy Systems, Lennox Hearth Products, and Traeger Grills, among others. Working closely with Joe Traeger, Ortech developed electronic controls for his revolutionary line of wood pellet grills, including the original 3-speed and digital controls, and has shipped more than 100,000 controls for Traeger grills.
The Ortech RTD Temperature Sensor is a plug-compatible replacement part for any two-wire, 1000 ohm, platinum RTD temperature detector and is compatible with the entire line of Traeger wood fired pellet grills.
The Ortech RTD Temperature Sensor comes with everything needed to replace the existing probe.
The kit includes:
• Platinum, Class B, 1000 Ohm RTD Sensor
• Screw with Nut
• Cable Tie
• User’s Guide
• One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty