1. Simply heat the pellets in water to over 42°C (Needs water that’s been boiled).
2. Leave the pellets to melt in the water until they turn transparent.
3. Remove the pellets from the water and mould by hand (add color at this stage if required)
4. Allow the polymorph to cool until solid.
5. Re-heat if further molding is required.
1. Never heat polymorph over 200 ºC as this will damage the polymer.
2. Wait around 5 min after it cools down before you reheat and reshape it again.
3. Do not eat. Contact doctor if swallowed.
4. Product should be ok to use for children 10+
5. Product may become hot.
If You get damaged or incorrect items, please contact me and attach some photos about products and packages has received, I’ll do confirm for you, if it is actually damaged, we will resend a new one for free.
If you are satisfied with our product or service, please leave your positive feedback! Thank you!
- Material: Polycaprolactone. Size: 4mm.
- Good dissolubility. High crystallinity and low melting point.
- Good ductility (Tg: -60C ) ; Melting point is 58°C -62°C..
- Temporary mold, and more DIY Crafts, Tools, Grips, Repairs, Games, Costumes, Jewelry, Robot parts.
- A Creative toy, you can design to whatever you like, Reusable and easy to use, nice gift for your children.