IMPORTANT: Magnets are not as effective on Stainless Steel or Powder Coated grill surfaces. The Tool Holder is designed to be permanently mountable for these cases. There are 2 holes in the back of the unit that are available to permanently mount using screws (hardware not included). Convenient and compact size allows this Magnetic Grill Tool Holder to fit most all grill types. Strong rare earth magnets on back allow for installation and re-positioning in seconds. Backed with high-quality rubber to avoid scratching your grill. Permanent mounting available using holes on the back of the unit.
Don’t you hate when your tools get in the way of your meat, spices, and everything else that actually MATTERS? Get your tools out of the way, but keep them handy and accessible with this Magnetic BBQ Tool Holder from Feros.
Allows for outdoor storage of tools after use. Buy 2 to hold your tools on one, and cleaners/scrapers on another!
- MAGNETIC – Magnetic, installs in seconds. Strong rare earth magnets provide incredible grip. IMPORTANT: Magnets (no matter how strong) are not as effective on Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Steel. If you have a grill of this material you are better off using the permanent mounting option on the BACK of the Tool Holder
- CONVENIENCE – Includes a BONUS lanyard for your tools and hanging convenience. Keep your tools handy and accessible and leave more room on top of the grill for the good stuff!
- VERSATILE – Holds 4 Tools and 5 Thermometers, Re-positionable or permanently mountable with holes on designed into the back of the holder.
- DURABLE – Made of strong ABS plastic with high quality silicone backing. Silicone backing is high-temperature resistant and will also protect your grill from scratches.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST – Fits every grill we’ve tested it on, which is more than 50 popular grill brands and types! Rubber backing prevents scratching grill surface.
Craft brews are generally handcrafted, in single batches, properly served, and rely on taste versus marketing. And despite what many think craft beer is not a new trend or an isolated American fad, The concept of craft beer has been around for thousands of years.
Given this beer should be considered a main ingredient, the “sauce of life” as it complements and enhances your enjoyment of food and life.
Bill and Cheryl Jamison, the “king and queen of grilling and smoking” (Bon Appetit), are back with a book that gets right to the heart of what makes outdoor cooking work: a great sauce. Twenty-five years of travel to the barbecue citadels of the U.S. and world, plus countless hours perfecting their craft as they wrote award-winning books on outdoor cooking, have yielded up a book that gives any ol’ backyard cook the means to create championship-style BBQ with ease.
The Barbecue Lover’s Big Book of BBQ Sauces is the first and only barbecue sauce book that caters to how outdoor chefs really cook. The book features 225 recipes, along with 4-color photography, for barbecue sauces, marinades, mops, pastes, dry rubs and more, along with detailed instructions on using a recipe for smoking, grilling, or both. Seventy of the recipes are for smoke-cooked ‘Q’; 55 are for grilling; and the remaining 100 are for either one—with specific directions on how to fine-tune the recipe for one or the other method.
With sauces, rubs and marinades for all types of meat, The Barbecue Lover’s Big Book of BBQ Sauces is a comprehensive companion for any backyard cook, with a range of recipes to suit any palate. Chapters include sauce recipes for Beef and Bison; Pork; Lamb, Goat, and Veal; Game Meats; Chicken, Turkey, and Other Poultry; Fish and Seafood; and Vegetables. In turn, each chapter is divided into four sections: Dry Rubs, Pastes, and Marinades; Mops, Sops, and Splashes; Sauces; and Other Condiments—which include such things as chutneys, salsas, aiolis, flavored butters, and mayonnaises.
Throughout the pages of The Barbecue Lover’s Big Book of BBQ Sauces, readers will find lots of the Jamisons’ patented take-it-to-the-bank wisdom and expertise on how to wrangle the best flavors from your grill or smoker, no matter what model you own or what kind of fuel you prefer. Their newest cookbook embodies both a down-home American sensibility, with loads of recipes rooted in the BBQ capitals of the Carolinas, Memphis, Kansas City, and Texas, and a spirit that reflects our current sophisticated global palates, with recipes from the outdoor-cooking traditions of the Middle East, Latin America, and East and Southeast Asia.