What To Use In The Emergency To Start A Fire When Your Matches Won’t Start Or Lighter Doesn’t Work? You need the Aspen Ridge Sports Alpha Encender Fire Starter.A must-have for hunting, scouting, camping, survival and hiking expeditions. Small and compact, this fire starter offers years of use. Start fires when and where you need them with the Alpha Encender Fire starter by Aspen Ridge Sports. Long ferro rod measuring over three inches long to give you a large strike area to develop large sparks to start fires. Includes large magnesium rod for starting fires by shaving off to help spark the fire with the Ferro Rod.. Create fire any time, any place, with any conditions quickly and safely.Nice lightweight design for easy portability. Works like a metal match. Fits neatly into a backpack, drawer, car glove box or gear bag. It is a self-contained, waterproof unit that can be easily used for fire-starting. Fire starter kit with Metal Striker, Ferro Rod, Magnesium Rod and extra long Paracord lanyard for easier striking while keeping all the firestarter parts together. A lanyard keeps each piece of the product secure and together. Not suitable for children. For outdoor use only, in a contained campfire area.- Never leave your fire unattended.- Instant fire – Create fire anywhere in seconds with Magnesium Fire Starters – showers of sparks with each strike Instructions for use emailed with each purchase- Alpha Encender Fire Starter carries a LIFETIME Protection Click the Add To Cart Now to get your own Alpha Encender Fire Starter Now.
- Fire Starter with Ferrocerium Rod, Large Magnesium Rod to shave off to use a tender and Metal Striker
- Paracord Lanyard to keep product secure and together and can double as a cord for Emergency Use
- True Magnesium Rod Is Used for Fire Starting, Works Great In Wet Conditions Great Survival Kit when stranded. Large Ferro Rod Good For 12,000 Strikes
- Great To Have At Home, In The Car, Or With Your Camping Gear To Start Fires When Matches Are Wet Or Your Lighter Is Out Of Fuel
- ★ Magnesium Rod Is Used for Fire Starting Great In Wet Conditions