Did you just get a great deal on pork chops at the grocery store!?! Does your brother own a farm where he give you free pork chops? No? Is that just me? Ok. Well, last month my brother gave me free pork chops from his farm and I had the happy dilemma of figuring out how to cook all these wonderful pork chops! And I love pork chops! They are so versatile! They can be baked, fried, stuffed and grilled! They are the perfect food for a Summer cookout and barbeque! They can be savory, smoky, tangy or sweet!
So the next time that you get a great deal on pork chops at your local grocery store, butcher or local farm you can use this recipe book to find that perfect recip. Plus! Most of the recipes are low carb for those of us who are looking for a healthy carbohydrate option! Enjoy!
- Farm Fresh Pork Chop Bake
- Farm Fresh Pork Delight
- Farm Fresh Porks and Apples
- Farm Fresh Apricot-Glazed Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Pork Chops with Cranberry Sauce
- Farm Fresh Savory Stuffed Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh German Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Sesame Glazed Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Honey Grilled Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Pork Chops Marinara
- Farm Fresh Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Ranch Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Vietnamese Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Hawaiian Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Pretzel-Crusted Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Asian Style Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Sweet Barbecued Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Country Style Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Cinnamon-Apple Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Mushroom Gravy Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Pesto Stuffed Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Gouda and Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
- Farm Fresh Cuban-Style Pork Chops
In New South Grilling, Robert St. John brings all the flavor and fun that made his Deep South books such a success–but this time, his recipes are accompanied by beautiful, lush, full-color photos that will have every backyard BBQ fan running to fire up the grill.
New South Grilling pairs flawless technique and easy-to-follow instructions with witty, flavorful food combinations. From fun party food to luscious burgers to elegant seafood to the perfect cocktails to wash it all down, it offers everything home cooks need to dazzle friends and family all summer long.
Including such luscious recipes as Grilled Oysters RockefellerDr Pepper-Glazed HamKey Lime Grilled Shrimp with Pecan-spiked RiceZydeco ChickenAndouille-Stuffed Prime RibGinger Soy SalmonGrilled Peach Shortcake with Peach Ice CreamGold Margaritas with CointreauSeersucker cocktailsNot-Your-Grandmother’s Mint Julep
And with Robert’s own guaranteed no-stick marinades that make grilling even seafood a breeze, this incredible cookbook will transform your grilling and your everyday cooking, year-round.
- Used Book in Good Condition
How about spicy brine-salted chicken, garlic-studded pork loin, or rosemary-rubbed rib-eye steak? In The Italian Grill, you’ll learn how to grill Italian style, with simple ingredients, no-fuss techniques, and fresh, satisfying flavors. From appetizers through desserts, you’ll see how easy it is to put together an unforgettable weeknight meal or a crowd-pleasing weekend cookout.
• Antipasti and breads such as Grilled Pizza with Fresh Diced Tomatoes, Oregano, and Shaved Pecorino; Bruschetta with Chopped Tomatoes, Tuna, and Capers; and Thinly Sliced Seared Salmon with White Truffle Olive Oil, Three
Peppercorns, and Chives
• Main courses like Herbed Shrimp Threaded on Rosemary Skewers; Chicken Stuffed with Fennel and Prosciutto; and Herb-Marinated Pork Chops over Grilled Pepper Salad
• Side dishes like Sausage-Stuffed Onions and Frying Peppers; Seared Asparagus with Lemon Zest and Chives; and Herb-Basted Portobello Mushrooms Caps
• Desserts including Caramelized Blood Oranges over Creamy Ricotta Mousse; Honeyed Bruschetta with Gorgonzola; and Pears Glazed with Barolo Wine
With the clear, reliable recipes that Micol Negrin is known for, The Italian Grill captures the warmth of Italian entertaining at its casual best. Cooking outdoors will never be the same.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Lets cook outside tonight, honey, just got a whole lot more inviting with this new edition of a Sunset best seller. Everything you need to plan and build the barbecue or outdoor kitchen youve always wanted is here. Includes step-by-step instructions and detailed illustrations for 16 projects, ranging from simple to sublime. One show-off has a side burner, sink, refrigerator even a pizza oven. Whatever your outdoor culinary desires, Sunset takes you through the entire process. Features n 16 innovative projects for building barbecues and outdoor kitchens n Unique additions include a Brazilian barbecue, a chimney smoker, and an adobe oven n Offers step-by-step instructions, informative how-to photography, detailed illustrations & materials lists n Covers working with various materials such as stone, brick, stucco, tile, and much more n Complete installation directions, including how to run utility lines