For authentic smoked flavor, this wood pellet-fueled grill and smoker provides the true BBQ taste you’re looking for. The low and slow-style cooking process of using wood pellet-fueled grill and smoker can take several hours, but after one taste of authentic BBQ smoked flavor you’ll know it’s worth the wait. Just plug this electric smoker in, and the auger-fed hardwood pellet delivery is managed by the digital LED thermostat and controller. This lets you, the BBQ chef, manage the desired amount of smoking and temperature control according to your own recipe. The large 440 square inches of cooking area is ample size for briskets, roasts, full-size racks of ribs, whole chickens or turkeys, and almost any kind of fish or seafood.
- Digital LED thermostat and internal temperature gauge lets you manage the smoking and temperature control
- Auger-fed hardwood pellet delivery system
- Heavy-duty, steel barrel construction on a sturdy tube cart frame
- Porcelain-coated wire cooking grid gives you 440 square inches of cooking space
- Easy-drain grease system makes a fast and easy clean-up