The rich, full flavor of slow-cooked food has been a staple of outdoor cookouts. The Masterbuilt 30-inch electric digital smokehouse delivers smokehouse flavor as easy as grilling not only does this electric, digital smoker come fully equipped with a blue led display for easy viewing in direct sunlight, but it also has over 700 square inches of total cooking space on four chrome cooking racks. This smokehouse also has a new drip deflector and front access drip pan. The radio frequency remote brings the power of turning the smokehouse on or off to your fingertips. The RF remote also allows you to adjust the inside temperature of the smokehouse with ease. It also has a convenient, built-in meat probe that allows you to know the temperature of your food while it still cooks. The internal light lets you see your food smoke every time you want to check the cooking process. The locking door and the inner liner help to keep the heat and smoky flavor inside. The smooth operating wood chip loading system allows better smoke control allowing you to have as much or as little smoky flavor you would like for your foods. Whether you’re cooking pork, chicken, beef or seafood, the delightfully smoky aroma that permeates from the Masterbuilt 30-inch electric digital smokehouse has a way of making friends and family flock around the smoker in the spirit of good times and good food.
- 730 sq inches of cooking space with 4 chrome-coated racks and 800 watt heating element with full foam insulation
- Blue led display makes reading temperatures and cooking time in direct sunlight easy
- Rf remote controls and monitors temperature, time, internal light, on/off and meat temperature
- Redesigned front access drip pan, smoother operating wood chip loading system and side/top air damper
- Handle and rear wheels makes moving easy