The Char-Broil charcoal tabletop grill is a great option when looking for a simple, affordable, portable tabletop/camping grill. It features 187 square inches of cooking surface, about 6-8 hamburgers of space. It cooks on an easy to clean chrome plated cooking grid. The legs fold securely to the top for easy portability. Simple, easy.
- Charcoal grill- use with charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal.
- 190 square inch cooking surface over chrome-plated steel wire cooking grates
- Folds up compactly and sets up easily; features heat-resistant handles
- Quality steel construction and a durable, high-temperature finish help prevent rust to extend the life of the grill
- Assembled Dimensions- 20.5″ W, (17.5″ without side handles) x 15″ H, (11″ without top handle) x 12.6″ D.