Maximize your cooking area with a Bull Rack for your pellet grill; cook in larger quantities. Smoke, cook, dry, rotate and cure MORE jerky, fish, beef, poultry, vegetables, pizza, desserts and more. Standard Bull Rack System includes stainless steel rack and 4 aluminum perforated trays. Solve your limited space on your grill with the Bull Rack System. Bull Rack measurements: 19-1/4 inch W x 13-1/2 inch D x 7-7/8 inch H; tallest point at handle; BR4 = 760 sq inches on cooking trays; U.S. Patent No. D769,679. Free Shipping!!! Bull Racks are the Best Rack System to maximize your cooking area. Save money by using less pellets and fuel and cook more food. More space = less waste. Adjustable heights allow you to grill like a pro and customize your cooking area. Perfect for large quantities of food and built for performance. Our customers love the Bull Rack System! The Bull Rack System is easy to care for and is built to last. For easy clean-up, spray your trays first with a non-stick cooking spray and clean them with warm soapy water right after each use. Works with the following grills – Green Mountain Grills – Daniel Boone & Jim Bowie; Traeger – Lil Tex & Texas; Royal – 1000 & 2000; Rec Tec – 680; Louisiana – LB700, CS450, CS570, CS680 & LG900; Blaz’n Grand Slam w/optional insulator or many other sizes of grills. Check your dimensions
- Bull Rack Grill Tray System – 4 Tray Model
- Allows you to MAXIMIZE your grilling area, grill more all at one time!
- Smoke, cook, dry, rotate and cure MORE jerky, fish, beef, poultry, vegetables, pizza, desserts and more
- Standard Bull Rack System includes stainless steel rack and 4 aluminum perforated trays.
- Bull Rack measurements: 19-1/4 inch W x 13-1/2 inch D x 7-7/8 inch H