These steel springs have been nickel plated to prevent rusting and give a nice chrome finish look. Springs have been ergonomically tapered for a comfortable handling grip. The spring fits a 1/2″ rod very tightly and a 7/16″ rod loosely. The 5.75″ length comfortably fits in ones grip. Proudly made in the USA.
- 5.75″ long x 1.50″ ergonomically tapered center.
- Fits a 1/2″ rod tightly, or 7/16″ rod loosely.
- Perfect for BBQ pits, wood stoves, grills, smokers, and furnaces.
- Nickel Plated Steel gives a chrome look that looks sharp and prevents rusting.
- Great for repairing rusted out handles or for creating new handles.