The Oklahoma Joe’s longhorn reverse flow smoker is similar to our longhorn smoker, but adds reverse flow technology which delivers an unparalleled smoking experience with increased heat & smoke evenness. Features 1,060 total square” of cooking surface- 751 square” in the main chamber & 309 square” in the firebox chamber, & heavy Gauge all-steel construction. A series of 4 removable baffles guide heat & smoke from the firebox into the main chamber of the smoker, where it engulfs the food. Other features include porcelain-coated cooking grates, alternative option smokestack locations & multiple dampers for easy heat & smoke control. Main chamber & firebox employ cool-touch handles to protect hands from heat. Firebox contains a large, stainless steel basket for easier fuel management, & a clean-out door for simplified ash removal. Offers front & bottom shelves, a 3″ professional lid-mounted temperature Gauge & large 10″ wheels for easy mobility. Firebox features a convenient access door to easily tend the fire. Assembled dimension: 64.3″ wide x 35.5″ deep x 55.5″ high. Weighs 226 lbs.
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control